Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies

A Nigerian lady has narrated how her co-worker’s brother died after eating brownies (a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection which are sometimes laced with weed and other hard drugs). @MuniMescudi stated that the deceased died because he was too dehydrated after consuming the brownies. Read her tweets below; “My coworkers brother unknowingly ate 3-4 […]

The post Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies appeared first on Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.



Post a comment

0 Comments