Friday, 7 August 2020

Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen Catches Fire, Housemates Run (Video)

An explosion rocked the Big Brother cameroon house leaving housemates panicky. The source of the explosion was a microwave in the kitchen being used by a female housemate who ran off on seeing the explosion. Social media has been trending with cameroon since the incident.

The post Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen Catches Fire, Housemates Run (Video) appeared first on Miss Petite Nigeria Blog.



0 comments:

Post a comment